The ‘Norwegian Cruise Line 2013-2014 Brochure’ launches today and includes worldwide sailings to Europe, the Caribbean, Alaska, Bahamas and Florida, Bermuda, Panama Canal, Hawaii and Atlantic crossings.
The 2013/14 season will see the inauguration of brand new ship Norwegian Breakaway which will debut with sailings to Bermuda, Florida & Bahamas as well as to the Southern Caribbean from her year-round homeport New York, whilst Norwegian’s four-ship European deployment is set to return again with two of the ships being deployed year-round in the Mediterranean.
Norwegian Star will debut in Europe to sail Baltics itineraries increasing capacity in the region by 25% and Norwegian Epic will again sail her popular Western Mediterranean itinerary with multiple embarkation in Barcelona, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Marseille.
To celebrate the brochure launch, agents can offer customers savings of up to £500 per stateroom on bookings made between 18 June and 31 July 2012 on all 2013/14 itineraries of six nights or more.
Francis Riley, vice president and general manager international, Norwegian Cruise Line said: “We know how important it is for agents to encourage forward bookings which is why we have created this launch offer.
“Together with a huge selection of sailings to Europe and longer haul destinations, our ongoing Nickelodeon programming and top-class entertainment and dining options, we want to provide agents with all they need to generate sales and get summer off to a great start.”
Agents can download marketing and promotional materials at www.ncl.co.uk/agents.
Itineraries included in the 2013 / 2014 brochure include:
· Nine-night Baltic Capitals from Copenhagen fly-cruise on board Norwegian Star. Departing various dates between May and September 2013. Travelling: Fly UK / Copenhagen, Denmark – Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany – day at sea – Tallinn, Estonia – St Petersburg, Russia (overnight) – Helsinki, Finland – Stockholm, Sweden – day at sea – Copenhagen, Denmark / Fly UK. Priced from £1139pp based on a 7 May 2013 departure.
· Seven-night Western Mediterranean fly-cruise on board Norwegian Epic. Departing various dates between May and October 2013. Travelling: Fly UK / Barcelona, Spain – day at sea – Naples (Pompeii), Italy – Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy – Livorno (Florence / Pisa), Italy –– Marseille (Provence), France – Palma, Spain - Barcelona, Spain / Fly UK. Priced from £854pp based on a 6 October 2013 departure.
· Seven-night Greek Isles from Venice fly-cruise on board Norwegian Jade. Departing various dates between May and October 2013. Travelling: Fly UK / Venice – day at sea – Corfu, Greece – Santorini, Greece – Mykonos, Greece – Katakalon (Olympia), Greece – day at sea – Venice, Italy / Fly UK. Priced from £849pp based on a 4 May 2013 departure
· 12-night Grand Mediterranean from Barcelona fly-cruise on board Norwegian Spirit. Departing various dates between April and October 2013. Travelling Fly UK / Barcelona, Spain – Toulon (Provence), France – Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy – Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy – Naples, Italy – day at sea – Mykonos, Greece – Istanbul, Turkey – Izmir (Ephesus), Turkey – Piraeus (Athens), Greece – Venice, Italy (overnight) / Fly UK. Itinerary also operates in reverse order from Venice to Barcelona on selected dates. Priced from £1161pp based on a 17 April 2013 departure.
· Nine-night Bermuda from New York fly-cruise on board Norwegian Breakaway. Departing various dates between May and October 2013. Travelling: Fly UK / New York, USA – two days at sea – King’s Wharf, Bermuda (three days to enjoy the island) – day at sea – New York, USA / Fly UK. Priced from 7 September 2013 based on a £1710pp departure.