Breaking Travel News is the leading online resource centre for travel industry executives. From market intelligence, trend analysis and breaking news to exclusive video interviews, the site provides all the information insiders need to keep their fingers on the travel pulse.
The site ranks as one of the leading business-to-business travel portals, attracting over 20,000 industry executives daily.
Readership includes senior thought leaders in travel, tour operators, travel agents, airline reservation agencies, incentive houses, events and meetings organisers, as well as the very consumers that keep the wheels of our industry in constant motion.
There are over 180,000 registered members who receive a daily BTN Newsletter.
Unlike many travel industry newsletters and websites, BTN’s audience is truly global, from the Asia-Pacific and Australasia to Europe and South America its subscriber base is robust, international and includes senior decision-makers.
BTN began life in 1999 as separate websites covering different sectors of travel - Hotel Weekly, Airlines Weekly, Car Hire Weekly, Destination Weekly and Internet Weekly, to name but a few. As the websites evolved, our growing subscriber base called for a service with instant updates and covering the entire travel and tourism spectrum. So in 2003 we combined all titles into one with the launch of Breaking Travel News.
Rundown of Breaking Travel News
- Breaking News: The latest travel news as it breaks
- Special Report: Exclusive interviews and hot topics
- People: Archive of key industry figures’ portfolios
- Opinion: Industry leaders share their views and insights
- Research and Analysis: Latest industry research and market trends
- Daily Newsletter: BTN broadcasts daily newsletters to our subscribers. This free service keeps you well informed about industry decisions and in depth information on current issues and trends. By becoming an BTN subscriber, you will become a part of the worldwide travel community.
We appreciate your comments. Should you have any feedback or thoughts on how to improve BTN, please contact us at: [email protected]