The BTN editors do their best to provide editorial breaking news as it happens.
However should your media release’s aim to promote your company, destination, event or corporate news and updates please use our paid self-service press release submission.
- One time cost of £79.20 ex VAT (£99.00 inc VAT) per release.
NOTE: Payment via PayPal – this must be cleared before release is published online. You will be sent a PAYPAL payment link once the article has been approved.
- Your media release will be published in the FOCUS section of breakingtravelnews.com
- Posted onto the Breaking Travel News Twitter account: twitter.com/btn_news
- Posted onto the Breaking Travel News FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/breakingtravelnews/
- Include up to one photo & one YouTube video URL along with your company’s website URL and contact details.
- The opportunity for the article to be viewed by millions surfing the web, both in the short term and long term. Increased visibility to search engines due to our deep linking & search engine optimisation.
- Submit your finalised press release into the form below.
- Make a secure online payment via PayPal for £99 inc VAT: www.breakingtravelnews.com/submit/press-release-payment/
- Once payment is received, the release will be posted online.
- Your submission may be accompanied with one image / logo - please supply an image link URL within the form where the image can be downloaded from. Ensure the image has a minimum width of 700 pixels. You can use http://tinypic.com/ to upload the image. A image URL will be generated you will need to add this in the press release for form. Please ensure that you own the rights to the image or that they are royalty-free.
- The registered email address will be sent the BTN article link once it has been posted online.
Terms & Conditions
- NOTE: PayPal Payment to be cleared before release is published online.
- The article needs to be travel related or orientated.
- Only one image / logo accompanying the article will be uploaded should a URL be provide on the form.
- Only one YouTube video accompanying the article will be embedded should a URL be provide on the form.
- Only one URL accompanying the article will be uploaded permitting this link is travel related / no holding pages permitted & no explicit content allowed.
- Excessive use of pricing, deals and offers will not be permitted.
- The editors decision is final. Breaking Travel News reserve the right to edit the press release in order to meet our house style.