The Breaking Travel News team strives to provide editorial breaking news as it happens.
However, should your media release aim to promote your company, destination, or event please use our paid self-service press release submission.
- One time cost of £79.20 ex-VAT per release. Total £99.00 inc-VAT per release.
Note: Payment via PayPal – this must be cleared before release is published online. You will be sent a PayPal payment link once the article has been approved.
- Your media release will be published in the Focus section of Breaking Travel News.
- Include up to one photo and one YouTube video URL along with your company’s website and contact details.
- The opportunity for the article to be viewed by millions, both in the short- and long-term.
- Submit your finalised press release into the form below.
- Make a secure online payment via PayPal for £99 here.
- Once payment is received, the release will be posted online.
Your submission may be accompanied with one image or logo. Please supply an image link URL within the form where the image can be downloaded from.
Ensure the image has a minimum width of 700 pixels.
You can use TinyPic to upload the image.
A image URL will be generated you will need to add this in the press release for form.
Please ensure that you own the rights to the image or that they are royalty-free.
The registered email address will be sent the relevant Breaking Travel News article link once it has been posted online.
Terms & Conditions
- Note: PayPal Payment to be cleared before release is published online.
- The article needs to be travel related or orientated.
- Only one image or logo accompanying the article will be uploaded should a URL be provide on the form.
- Only one YouTube video accompanying the article will be embedded should a URL be provide on the form.
- Only one URL accompanying the article will be uploaded permitting this link is travel related
- No holding pages are permitted and no explicit is content allowed.
- Excessive use of pricing, deals and offers is not permitted.
- Breaking Travel News reserve the right to edit the press release in order to meet our house style.
- The editors decision is final.