Discerning beach enthusiasts have long been attracted to the 5-star facilities and impeccable service of Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa. Exclusively positioned in one of Thailand’s last remaining, untouched coastal havens just south of Krabi, the resort’s luxury hideaway concept is now defined by even greater value and exotic flair, with the Koh Kradan Beach Club island experience.
One of the most beautiful islands south of Krabi, a remarkable 240 acres of Koh Kradan belongs to Had Chao Mai National Park, with the remainder comprising a lush collection of privately owned rubber and coconut plantations. Fringing this tropical landscape, crystal clear waters lapping powdery white sands exemplify the perfect island paradise.
Exclusively created for Anantara Si Kao’s guests, Koh Kradan Beach Club is the first upmarket resort to be set up on this sensational island, and is located on one of the most prized of its beaches. Enjoy the charms of island life in absolute Anantara comfort, and experience an invigorating day trip to remember. Embark on an exhilarating speed boat ride just half an hour from the resort. Stroll for miles along a pristine beach. Take to the seas with wind surfing, kayaking and hobie cat adventures. Glimpse the coral reef beneath the water’s surface, or dive into a world of colourful fish in ideal snorkeling conditions.
Languish in beachside bliss as you indulge in leisurely refreshment, with ingredients from our highly acclaimed food and beverage menus brought fresh from the main resort on a daily basis, and expertly finished by our Island Chef. Choose from a rotating menu of light gourmet specialties such as seafood, sandwiches and salads. Let the little ones share in the culinary treats with our beautifully prepared children’s menu, while an exquisite array of freshly prepared fruit juices and shakes provide healthy tonics for all.
Spend a day away amidst the treasures of island life, and return to Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa where your next adventure awaits.
Facilities & Services (reserved exclusively for resort guests)
• Operating from November to April, and from May to October if weather permits
• Free for children up to 12-years-of-age
• Complimentary speed boat service leaves the resort at 9.30am and departs the island at 3.30pm
• Private beach, via an inland path, guided by our team
• Diversions Guide for snorkeling assistance
• Cold towel service on arrival, as well as at frequent intervals
• Towels, sun-beds and umbrellas provided
• Beach service
• Changing rooms, lockers, toilets and showers
• Restaurant facilities
• Library consisting of games, books and magazines
• Recreational equipment for wind surfing, kayaking, hobie cat and snorkeling charged at 200 baht per hour