The spa industry will come under the spotlight at the forthcoming Arabian Hotel Investment Conference, 2-4 May 2009.
One of the sessions at AHIC, the leading conference for hospitality in the Middle East, will explore how the spa and wellness sector can add to the profitability of a development.
The discussion will also explore whether the Gulf States are leading the way in innovation and development for this growing segment, and the performance of this market in the current economic environment.
A selection of speakers includes:
● Dr Henry Azzam, CEO, Deutsche Bank MENA
● Eric Danziger, President & CEO, Wyndham Hotel Group
● HE Mubarak Al Muhairi - Director General, Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority
● William Mundell, former advisor to Bill Clinton
● Steve Rushmore, Founder and President, HVS
● Will Whitehorn, President, Virgin Galactic
Kicking off on 2 May with the Summit on Saudi Arabia, the Investment Den and on the second day moving onto North Africa, Budget Hotels and the Spa and Wellness sector - all designed to help you plan your business strategy.
This year, the sessions and international speakers will deliver concrete takeaways to help guide you through these turbulent times. Topics include:
● Survival Of The Fittest?
● How To Trim The Fat Without Cutting The Muscle?
● Key Ingredients For Developing A Successful Project In Turbulent Times
● Structuring A Successful Deal To Get The Money
Of course, AHIC offers amazing networking opportunities. Participants are invited to 2 lavish evening receptions The first is hosted by Jumeirah Group on 2 May and by Emaar Hospitality on Day 2.
AHIC 2009 is being held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President, Dubai Department of Civil Aviation; Chairman & CEO Emirates.
AHIC is the annual meeting place for the hotel investment community in the Middle East.