Breaking Travel News provides unique opportunities to deliver your brand message - with both online and hard copy advertising available to reach senior thought leaders across the hospitality industry.
Our online publication gives readers a daily feed of market intelligence, trend analysis, and exclusive interviews, as well as the all-important breaking news, while our hard copy publications are distributed during ITB Berlin and World Travel Market in London.
Breaking Travel News is consistently ranked on the first page for many travel related search terms on Google – including ‘Airline News’, ‘Hotel News’, ‘Tourism News’ and ‘Spa News’.
This immensely valuable presence is a key benefit for advertisers working with Breaking Travel News.
- Over 80p per cent of Breaking Travel news reads have purchasing responsibility or influence.
- Over 70 per cent of readers hold upper management positions.
- Breaking Travel News offers a truly global audience, focused on English-speaking markets in the United States, United Kingdom, India and Australasia.
- Our content is tailored to a variety of industry sectors, including travel agents, tour operators, hoteliers, hospitality providers and more.
BTN Google Analytics Statistics
- Service Period: January 2017
- Opt-In Newsletter Subscribers: 210,000
- Unique Visitors: 105,808
- Visits: 187,060
- Twitter Followers: 38,000
- Facebook Likes: 6,500
- Media Release. Sumit a media release here
- Web banner advertising - from £2.50 cpm
- Newsletter banner advertising
- Exclusive email newsletter blasts
- Event sponsorships and partnerships
Download the Breaking Travel News media kit for more information regarding our advertising packages and audience demographics.
Web banner specifications: Download the Breaking Travel News web banner specifications here.
Email campaign specifications: Download the Breaking Travel News email campaign specifications here.
Online: Download the Breaking Travel News online campaign order form here.
Print: Download the Breaking Travel News hard copy order form here.