Suites of the World is a new luxury marketing and sales representation company that provides travel professionals and affluent clients with unparalleled expertise and access to luxury suites from around the world. As the only company to focus solely on representing suites, Suites of the World is able to meet the unique needs of a client by seamlessly matching them with the perfect suite.
Founded by travel industry expert Randall Brown and partner John Martinelli, they have leveraged 25 years of experience with luxury travel and private banking to form alliances with the world’s most exclusive hotels and private luxury properties. Coupled with a network of the world’s top hoteliers and most influential travel professionals, Suites of the World delivers current and accurate information on an exclusive selection of premium suites.
Mr. Brown and Mr. Martinelli developed the concept when they realized how many of their clients, including celebrities, fortune 500 executives, and luxury travel professionals were frustrated with the lack of readily-available information on the world’s top suites. “We’ve positioned Suites of the World to educate the affluent consumer and luxury travel professionals on the new suites as they are introduced to the market,” said Brown. “Additionally, we also have access to numerous suites and private properties that are not released to the general public, enabling an even more unique experience for the client.”
Suites of the World provides a wealth of detailed information on all represented properties, from a current photo library and accurate floor plans to key security information on the suites and villas. The company serves as an extension of the travel professional’s tool chest of luxury products and can assist in maximizing commission, offering exclusive preferred pricing, and creating special value for the consumer. Additionally, they will assist in providing access for filming and arranging special events and occasions within the suites.
Suites of the World’s exclusive collection of luxury hotel suites are hand-selected for their ultimate expressions of personality, location, historical significance, style, and service. Many premier suites have been home to celebrities, royals, diplomats, and presidents across history. Already included in the collection and hand selected by Mr. Brown and Mr. Martinelli include:
• The Presidential Suite – (Waldorf Towers) is a magnificent suite where every sitting president has stayed since Herbert Hoover. This suite is complete with JFK’s actual rocking chair and Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s private desk.
• The Royal apartment (Waldorf Towers) is where the Duke and Duchess of Windsor called home and is currently the top pick for many celebrated celebrities.
• The Cole Porter Suite (Waldorf Towers) was later home to Frank Sinatra as his private apartment.
• N Moore Suite (Greenwich Hotel, Tribeca) is the dream and conception of famed actor Robert Dinero. Duplex Suite with soaring 30-foot Atelier windows and fireplace.
• Greenwich Suite (Greenwich Hotel, Tribeca) is a Duplex Suite with soaring 30-foot Atelier windows and fireplace.
• Penthouse suite (Greenwich Hotel, Tribeca, New York) is coming online soon. Property includes the only indoor pool in the area designed with an authentic imported Japanese Tea House.
• The Marilyn Monroe Suite in Hollywood is where the legendary actress lived and worked as she rose to stardom. (Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel).
• Johnny Grant Suite is the private apartment of Johnny Grant known as the honorary mayor of Hollywood - coming online soon.
• The amazing circular Panorama Suite was formerly a restaurant, now converted to a private suite overlooking the legendary Hollywood Hills (Renaissance).
• The Presidential Villa (West Hollywood) is at the newly-renovated Sunset Marquis and is an incredible pick for music professionals, models, and actors. This property is the only California hotel with a photography studio on site and five acres of beautifully-appointed grounds in a secluded location steps off the Sunset Strip.
• Casa Elar (90 minutes from LA) is Ojai’s private gated villa with 10,400 square feet and designed to resemble a Tuscan-style villa. This private estate is Southern California’s best kept secret and has rarely been allowed for rent.
• The Andalusian Presidential at the new Montelucia is an amazing find in Paradise Valley. It was recently picked for President Obama during his trip to Arizona.
• The Camelback Presidential (Montelucia) has a gorgeous view of The Camelback Mountains and embodies the rich Spanish style.
Suites of the World also offers an array of services for the luxury industry: sales coverage, events and receptions, direct mail, electronic broadcasting, marketing and public relations, reporting, tradeshows, assisting with access for filming, and assisting luxury hotels promote their top suites to the affluent consumer and travel professional. Additionally, Brown and Martinelli have made special arrangements with Music Express and Jet Suites to provide preferred pricing for limousine services and private jets.
The company is currently expanding its network to include the most luxurious suites and hidden finds in London, Paris, Hong Kong, San Francisco, and Miami.