Accelya Kale Solutions Limited is part of the Accelya Group, a leading solution provider to the Airline and Travel industry, today announced that, Royal Air Maroc, the flag carrier airline of Morocco, has selected Accelya Kale’s FinesseMBSTM to automate and standardise the entire Miscellaneous billing process.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Yousfi Fouad, Director of Information System, Royal Air Maroc said, “Royal Air Maroc wanted to acquire a solution to replace the existing legacy system, apart from achieving automation and compliance. FinesseMBSTM is an ideal fit for us, as it not only helps us achieve SIS compliance, but also automates the entire miscellaneous billing process. It has the capability to seamlessly integrate with our existing airline and airport systems”.
FinesseMBSTM will enable Royal Air Maroc to:
* Ensure compliance to IATA’s SIS (Simplified Interline Settlement) standards for miscellaneous billings
* Prevent revenue leakages in miscellaneous billing
* Reduce implementation risks significantly by rapid deployment methodology
* Reduce total cost of ownership through SaaS model (Software-as-a-Service)
* Reduce manual work through implementation of Contract Management system and automated interface to accounting system
* Speaking on this occasion, Mrs. Neela Bhattacherjee, Head – Airlines SBU, Accelya Kale Solutions said, “FinesseMBSTM is built on modern technology and includes industry best practices for miscellaneous billing. We are happy to be selected by Royal Air Maroc as their trusted service provider