The next Mandarin Oriental will be located among 53 hectares of palm grove in the Palmeraie region of Marrakech.
Boasting views of the Atlas Mountains, the property’s architecture has been modelled on traditional palaces with design features including palm and olive trees, willows, swimming pools and fountains.
Based around traditional Moroccan custom, the hotel will feature four riads - self contained buildings - featuring between 16 to 20 guest bedrooms all arranged around an interior courtyard.
The 40,903sq ft (3,800sq m) Ottoman style spa at Mandarin Oriental Jnan Rahma will offer a range of signature Mandarin Oriental therapies as well as a number of especially developed therapies inspired by local traditions and customs.
An extensive hammam will also be a part of the spa offering, as well as a number of water therapies.
* Spanning 3,800 square metres
* 13 treatment rooms including 4 couple suites and 2 VIP suites
* 2 hammam (male and female) with private treatment alcoves
* A yoga temple
* Zen relaxation area with a fire place
* Indoor heated marbled pool (28 C°), 9 meters x 10meters with two outdoor terraces
* Complimentary access to the indoor pool and hammam with treatments
* Spa Boutique