Europcar, the leader in car hire services in Europe, has rewarded its best performing franchisees at ITB in Berlin.
Franchisees were nominated within five categories: “Best Performer”, “Technical Solutions”, “Customer Satisfaction”, “Commercial Vehicles” and “Best Newcomer”.
This is the first time Europcar has rewarded its international franchisees’ network with dedicated trophies”.
2013 winners are:
- Best Performer : Europcar Zambia: Grant GATCHELL, General Director
- Customer Satisfaction: Europcar Switzerland: Carlos SARDINHA, General Manager
- Technical Solutions: Europcar Oman: Nitin SAPRE, General Manager
- Best Newcomer: Europcar Chile: Cristian PEREZ MOORE, General Manager
- Commercial Vehicles: Europcar Denmark: Poul TVEDE, General Manager
“We are very proud to reward our best franchisees for the first time. It is essential for Europcar that its franchisees’ network gets further integrated and recognised within our group. We have created our new Awards to highlight the best performances and share the best practices. Our franchisees give the Europcar brand a worldwide presence and high visibility, but also a great diversity to address our customers needs: this is a strong asset we wanted to acknowledge and emphasize as we plan to develop further the Europcar franchisees’ network within the next years”, explained Marcus Bernhardt, Chief Commercial Officer, Europcar International.
Europcar franchisees’ network includes already 132 countries, with more than 6000 employees in over 1650 locations. Europcar continues to expand its network with several openings planned in the course of 2013 such as Puerto Rico, Singapore, Paraguay, Bolivia, South Korea and Vietnam.