As corporate travel budgets continue to be closely scrutinized, Adam`s Mark hotels are introducing special amenities that provide savings and enhanced hospitality for business travelers.
Adam`s Mark Buffalo-Niagara, for example, has launched a new “Business Class Service” that includes a dedicated business lounge with complimentary continental breakfast and evening snacks, a full Business Class staff to cater to business traveler needs, and free round-trip airport and downtown shuttle transportation.
“We found there was a real void when it came to a full-service approach to the frequent traveler,” said James Horseman, general manager. “We are looking to establish ourselves as the Buffalo hotel that can not only be price competitive, but also provide every service crucial to today`s business traveler.”
Other examples include:
- Adam`s Mark Denver, for a modest additional charge, provides business travelers with access to the hotel`s Concorde level on the 22nd floor, offering continental breakfast, afternoon cocktails, a big screen TV, meeting space and a panoramic view of downtown.
- Adam`s Mark in Mobile, Al. and Dallas extend corporate travelers an upgrade at no additional charge to suites, subject to availability.
- On its Concorde level, Adam`s Mark St. Louis offers continental breakfast, complimentary hors d` oeuvres, full service bar, assistance with travel arrangements, bathrobes in Concorde rooms, daily newspaper delivery, check in/out, big screen TV, and a private meeting room in the lounge.
- The Adam`s Mark Chicago-Northbrook is planning to designate a business traveler floor where guests receive complimentary bottled water, turn-down service, USA Today newspaper and other amenities.
- In Winston-Salem, N.C., Adam`s Mark amenities include a Club Lounge with breakfast, evening hors d`oeuvres, big screen TV and a staff attendant.
- Adam`s Mark Philadelphia provides local corporate accounts with free upgrades to junior suites as well as VIP status, which includes turndown service, pre-assigned rooms for quick check-in and other amenities.
In addition to these amenities, Adam`s Mark properties offer a number of standard features that cater to business travelers. Included are self-serve business centers featuring computer rental, fax service and color copiers, large in-room work desks, dual line phones with dataports, Web TV and express checkout. Many of the hotels also provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and offices of local corporate accounts.
For additional information, business travelers can call 1-800-444-ADAM (2326.) Corporate travel managers may call 1-888-258-6858 or e-mail [email protected]