Available in simplified Chinese (corporate.airfrance.cn) and traditional Chinese (corporate.airfrance.cn/cnt), this website offers more than 100 pages containing all the essential information about Air France in Greater China and worldwide:
* all the latest news on corporate strategy.
* a network map of Air France, KLM and their Chinese partners
* the art of travel with Air France, gastronomy, etc.
* the Company’s ambitions in terms of sustainable development.
* all the latest press releases and press kits.
The website also contains photos, videos and diagrams specially dedicated to the Chinese public.
Air France is therefore the first European airline to offer a version of its corporate website in Chinese.
“Together with KLM, Air France is the leading European airline to China. By directly reaching out to its Chinese customers, Air France is once again demonstrating its interest in developing relations with this global economic power” declared Adeline Challon-Kemoun, SVP Corporate Communications at Air France.
To discover this website go to:
In 2012, Air France and KLM intend to carry 2 million customers on their routes to the nine major cities in Greater China (Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Wuhan and Xiamen).