ABTA is encouraging its Members to register for its live, interactive webcast on ATOL Reform which broadcasts online at 11.00 am on 11 August 2011.
The webcast will be hosted by Mark Tanzer (CEO, ABTA) and will provide an opportunity for ABTA Members to find out how the Government’s proposed reforms of the ATOL scheme of financial protection may affect their businesses. They will also be given the opportunity to ask questions directly of the Government’s Head of Aviation Policy Implementation, Kate Jennings, who is forming part of the panel alongside David Moesli (Deputy Director of the Consumer Protection Group, CAA) and John de Vial (Head of Financial Protection, ABTA).
Members can register via www.abta.com/webcast for more information and joining instructions.
Throughout the 30 minute broadcast, Members will be able to post questions to the panel which consists of:
* Kate Jennings, Head Aviation Policy Implementation, Department for Transport
* David Moesli, CAA Deputy Director of the Consumer Protection Group
* John de Vial, ABTA Head of Financial Protection
* Discussion host, Mark Tanzer, ABTA Chief Executive.
* The webcast is being hosted at PWC studios.