Long the leader in personalised service in the luxury hospitality industry, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is now offering guests an opportunity to customise their stay on the go with a new, multi-functional, content-rich global app.
With just a few taps, travellers can access a wide array of services and personal options wherever and whenever they wish.
“With this innovative new App, Four Seasons continues to enhance the guest experience, setting the standard in luxury digital service delivery,” said Allen Smith, president, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
“Developed based on guest insights and extensive testing, the Four Seasons App is user-friendly and feature-rich, with the services guests have told us they most desire, such as checking in and out with ease.”
Four Seasons guests arrive with the latest technology already in hand, and the Four Seasons App integrates the services and local expertise every hotel offers in a format they can customise and make their own.
Functions and features of the new Four Seasons App include:
- Ability to make and manage reservations in multiple locations at once.
- Efficient, wait-free check-in and check-out, including the opportunity to book luggage pickup and airport transfers.
- Options to customise one’s stay with special requests such as extra pillows, forgot-to-pack toiletries or baby gear; and turndown services when guests want them.
- Ready-when-you-are room service orders, plus easy-to-book restaurant and spa reservations, tee times and more.
- Local recommendations for exploring individual destinations, thoughtfully curated into “moods” including dining, shopping, cultural pursuits and more – plus hundreds of very personal recommendations from expert Four Seasons hotel concierges.
- Built-in geo location service offers helpful, in-language maps with time/distance indicators to help to plan out dining, attractions and shopping activities; a save-and-share feature helps with itinerary planning.
As with all Four Seasons programmes, internal training has been critical.
The Four Seasons App brings together many traditional in-house departments for the first time, and the company has developed new workflow software and other internal systems to ensure a completely seamless experience for guests, allowing them to choose when and how they interact with Four Seasons employees.
Every hotel will continue to enhance their local recommendations section to reflect the latest insider tips and must-not-miss destination highlights.
“We will continue to evolve the product to reflect the ever changing needs of our global travellers,” continued Smith.
“And our greatest asset – our people – will still provide the highest value proposition during every guest stay.”