Hilton Worldwide announced today the launch of its new global careers website, www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers. The mobile-optimised site makes it easier than ever for prospective candidates to find career opportunities at all levels across the 90 countries in which Hilton Worldwide operates.
“This website is the culmination of months of creative and development work by teams around the world,” said Matt Schuyler, chief human resources officer, Hilton Worldwide. “It is truly reflective of a critical component of our Mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company, attracting the very best and brightest Team Members.”
New website features include:
* Language and location detection: The site will automatically display content that matches the user’s browser language and location settings
* Enhanced job search: Job search will now provide featured jobs, similar matching jobs, the “Job Cart” on every page and the option to “E-mail Job Agent” for automatic email alerts when new jobs are available with a specified criteria
* Hilton Worldwide Brand and Talent Area Portals: When users come to the site from any of the company’s ten brand sites, they will now enter a portal designed for that brand, and can also view pages of 13 specific talent areas such as Food & Beverage, Sales and Finance
* Global Location Map: All Hilton Worldwide properties and corporate locations will be marked on a Google Map with addresses and directions, and each region will have a dedicated map with links to relevant career content
* Additional content: Informational pages have been added, including pages on University Recruiting, Military, Diversity, Benefits, Culture and more