Norwegian Cruise Line UK has re-launched its Travel Partner Website, combining trade resources and virtual university NCL U into one seamless interface.
Building on the four pillars of the Partners First philosophy, the new interface will offer new features to travel partners, as well as favourite elements from the previous separate portals:
· Education – Partners will benefit from updates to the courses and electives on the award-winning online training programme, NCLU. Francis Riley’s blog, games and much more are also available.
· Communication – The latest fares, promotions and news are available at the touch of a button. Port, transfer and shore excursion information can also be accessed by partners.
· Easy to do business with – With one-click access to the Book Norwegian booking engine, marketing resources and customer FAQs, booking and selling Norwegian has never been so simple.
· Reward & Recognition – Incentives, competitions, industry offers and more can be found by travel partners looking to boost their earning potential.
To celebrate the launch of the new website and the christening of Norwegian’s newest ship, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian has introduced a brand new elective module within NCLU. This elective will teach partners all there is to know about the Breakaway-class ships – Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway. And the first 30 agents to complete the Elective will win a Norwegian Cruise Line “Whatever The Weather” goody bag.
NCLU gives Norwegian’s key travel partners the opportunity to earn points as they learn. For every completed course, partners will benefit from 25,000 points and those who complete electives will earn 10,000 points. As points add up, partners will progress through NCLU levels, being automatically entered into the prize draw which will take place in December. The higher the level, the more rewarding the cruise experience and this year there are four categories to be won:
- 50,000 points = Freestyle Specialist
- Prize: a 3-night European mini-cruise for two people sharing an Inside Stateroom.
- 100,000 points = Freestyle Professional
- Prize: a 3-night European mini-cruise for two people sharing a Balcony Stateroom.
- 150,000 points = Freestyle Master
- Prize: a 7-night cruise in the destination of your choice for two people sharing a Balcony Stateroom.
- 250,000 points = Certified Norwegian Cruise Line Expert
- Prize: a 7-night cruise in the destination of your choice for two people sharing a Balcony Stateroom, PLUS $150 FREE on-board spending money.
Nick Wilkinson, Director Business Development Norwegian Cruise Line, said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of our enhanced Travel Partner Website and NCLU.
“After listening to our key travel partners and their needs, developing one simple interface was the next step to increasing usability and ensuring that we help travel partners to sell cruise, impacting their bottom line and personal goals.”