Princess Cruises has reinstated calls to Egyptian ports as calm returns to the region.
It had modified itineraries on 18 sailings in February due to political unrest in the country.
The cruises on board Star Princess, Dawn Princess, Ocean Princess and Pacific Princess have now returned to their originally published itineraries.
Princess’ first Egypt call is scheduled for Sunday May 15.
“The situation in Egypt has calmed considerably since wide-spread protests earlier this year, and the tourist areas aren’t currently being affected,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president.
Princess said it will continue to monitor the situation in Egypt and consult with various authorities to obtain the latest information and advice.
Meanwhile Egypt will be playing host to the World Travel Awards 2011 Africa & Indian Ocena Ceremony on 16 September.