(Singapore)—- Designed as an opportunity for travellers to get away from it all, Pan Pacific Singapore has designed the Food for Thought Weekend Package. The most redeeming feature of this new package is that guests actually get more than they pay for.
Priced at only S$220 (or approximately USD$128), the Food for Thought package is valid through 12/30/03, available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights only and includes:
* Upgraded accommodations to a Deluxe Panoramic Room
* American Breakfast for two persons
* $100 nett food and beverage dining credit
* Complimentary use of swimming pool
* Complimentary childcare from 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
* Late check out to 6:00 p.m. AND
* Option of: a bottle of Champagne (750ml Piper Heikseick); or spa treatment - Swedish or Shiatsu massage for two persons (40 min each); or foot reflexology for two persons.
Pan Pacific Singapore:
Located at Marina Square, a city center complex with over 250 fine shops and restaurants, Pan Pacific Singapore is a convenient walk from Millenia Walk Shopping Complex, Suntec City and the Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Strikingly sophisticated with a warm, hospitable atmosphere, Pan Pacific Singapore features a soaring 36-story atrium lobby, a tranquil Japanese garden and rooftop dining areas with sweeping city views. Pan Pacific Singapore continues to set the pace as one of the world`s most highly regarded properties and has won several accolades including Singapore`s Excellent Service Award for four consecutive years, Tourism Host of the Year Award by the Singapore Tourism Board and, for the last four years, designated by the readers of Conde Nast traveller on the Gold List as “One of the Best Hotels in the World.”