As the next wave of Web wonders breaks on the beach, a stellar line-up of the movers and shakers in the burgeoning Web 2.0 and digital media world will be convening at Earl’s Court in London from May 1-3, 2007.
Playing host to over 250 exhibitors and thousands of key decision-makers, Internet World 2007 is set to be the UK’s biggest showcase event of the year for business professionals responsible for growing their organisations’ online businesses.
Internet World 2007 has again succeeded in attracting some of the Web’s biggest names to form one of the most exciting keynote speaker programmes it has yet showcased. Speakers from AOL, MSN, Google, Yahoo, BBC, Channel 4, Bebo, Porsche, Vodafone, O2 and a raft of other top names are just some of the top draw inspirational Web personalities devoting their energy and support to Internet World 2007.
Now in its 15th year, Internet World 2007 is attracting more visitors and exhibitors than any other Internet-focused business-to-business event in the UK. Visitors to Internet World 2007 will benefit from seeing first-hand the very latest in Internet products and services, from mobile marketing and content management to Web 2.0 and social media.
Other new attractions at Internet World 2007 will be:
Web 2.0 experience - an interactive feature, interpreting the significance of Web 2.0 and what it means to business;
- brandsreignited - A world class, paid-for conference created to help understand the latest developments in digital marketing;
- The Enterprise Content Management Show - a ‘show-within-a-show’,(www.ecmshow.co.uk) featuring free, educational seminars and leading suppliers, such as Immediacy, Microsoft, Reddot, Open Text and Vyre, addressing key content issues such as monetising content, integration, implementation and business process management for web and enterprise content management, enterprise search, document management, knowledge management, information lifecycle management, collaboration, compliance and much more;
- SharePoint Pavilion, sponsored by Microsoft, with ISV partners including content management names such as Open Text Corporation
- Revolution Zone - where exhibitors will participate in a panel discussion chaired by Revolution Magazine on six aspects of new media marketing - Email marketing, Search Marketing, Web Analytics, Usability, Affiliate Marketing and Online Advertising.
- Digital Marketing Theatre: a seminar programme that allows buyers to find out all they need to know about new media marketing and introduces them to suppliers that can help.
- The eCommerce and Connectivity theatre - a new full three day programme of case studies and industry expert sessions.
For more information and to register for Internet World 2007, visit www.internetworld.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on +44 (0)1923 690661.