With an ideal location on Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong has extended its Executive Floor promotional offer until 31 August, 2004. Featuring a newly renovated Executive Lounge, this value-added package is the preferred choice of accommodation for travellers who are attracted by enticing rates, coupled with comfort and award-winning service. From just HK$1,380 for a superior room, HK$1,580 for a deluxe full harbour view room, the Executive Floor Package includes the following added benefits:
- Free use of broadband internet (10Mbps) in-room access
- Late check out to 4pm (subject to availability)
Guests staying on the Executive Floors may enjoy:
- Personalised check-in and check-out service in The Executive Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Executive Lounge:
- Daily executive breakfast from 6:30am to 10:30am (Monday to Saturday) and 6:30am to 11am (Sunday and Public Holidays) respectively
- Light lunch from 12 noon to 2pm daily
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and light snacks throughout the day
- Cocktails and canapés from 5:30pm to 8pm daily
- No surcharge on express laundry services
- 10% discount on selected Business Centre services
- Welcome tea
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 3% government tax. Package is valid until 31 August, 2004 and is subject to availability.
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel’s reservations hotline: (852) 2837 6840, fax hotline: (852) 2576 7715, e-mail: [email protected] or through Mandarin Oriental’s worldwide sales and reservations offices or hotel direct on-line reservations service, www.excelsiorhongkong.com .
The Excelsior is situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island and is only a five-minute drive to the city’s central business district. The hotel features three exclusive Executive Floors, fully-equipped business centre, extensive health club and tennis courts and state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities.