With coconut, lime, ginger, strawberries, lemongrass and rosemary on the menu youå‘ll have a hard decision what too choose from. Fruits and herbs are the main ingredients in some of Greenwoods delectable spa treatments.
The treatments have been developed using products and therapies from Decleor, Elemis, Carita and Jessica Nails. The overall theme is pampering but all the treatments are expected to deliver results you can see and feel.
“We looked at all the health and beauty products and treatments available before choosing what were right for Greenwoods,” says Eileen Martin, Spa Director.
“The combination of Elemis with their extremely professional approach and outstanding skincare and Decleor with their superb facial treatments allows us to provide a range of treatments to meet every skin condition, beauty and health requirement. Plus we’ll be using treatments and products from Decleor’s new exclusive Carita range. The French Carita sisters were beauty visionaries from the sixties. They created products, facials and a beauty school back then. Now Carita has been brought to the UK and will be launched at a very limited number of exclusive salons around the country, Greenwoods being one. Plus we’ll use Jessica for hand and nail treatments.”
Some specialties from the treatment menu include:
- From the Elemis Exotics range, the Lime and Ginger Salt Glow to cleanse, polish and soften your skin and the Coconut Rub and Milk Ritual Wrap to heal and comfort
- Decleor facial treatments personalized for your skin type into Nutrivital, Oxygenating, Harmony or Revitalising
- Decleor’s Aromatic Spa Mosaic body treatments for Detox, Relax, Flow and Tonic
- LeRemedi Hand Treatment by Jessica
- Carita - prolifiting technique oxygenates, firms and refines facial tissues using galvanic currents complementing the wonderful Carita facial. Jane Fonda and Madonna are converts!
Decleor considers itself the aroma skincare specialist, with aromatherapy at the centre of its offering.
Elemis invokes all the senses in describing its approach and provides a holistic approach to health and beauty.
For further information please visit Greenwoods website http://www.greenwoodsestate.com/.
Related stories on Spas-Weekly:
(26/08/02) Greenwoods Estate Luxury Health Spa and Retreat
(24/09/03) Greenwoods Estate: A Luxurious Spa
(21/10/03) Greenwoods Estate Wins Top National Dining Award