Air France and KLM are joining SkyTeam to welcome all passengers through the doors of the sleek SkyTeam Lounge located at Heathrow Terminal 4. All customers are now welcome, with economy passengers able to enjoy the lounge’s great facilities for a fee to be paid at the door – children under the age of 2 are free of charge.
Jointly designed by the member airlines in Heathrow, the SkyTeam Lounge offers customers an array of facilities to relax in style before embarking on their journey:
- A well-equipped Business Area with complimentary wi-fi to ensure both leisure and business travellers can stay connected
- Complimentary food and beverage service with a comprehensive selection of international cuisine
- A VIP area which, for an additional cost, lets VIP guests enjoy ultra-luxury amenities, including excellent wine and champagne offerings
- Luxurious amenities – such as an oxygen bar, a wine bar with a generous selection of red and white wines, and a wellness centre- including showers, full-body massage chairs and complimentary Clarins facials treatments (opening times may vary)
- Quiet area – Complete with day beds for leisure and comfort
- Additional facilities include Playstations – TV room and a selection of Newspapers
The lounge is located at London Heathrow Airport – Terminal 4. After check-in and passing through the security search area into the main departure hall, turn right and follow sign to the SkyTeam Lounge opposite gate 10.