Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline and the UK’s number one domestic carrier, today announces the second phase of its new 2010 summer schedule with over 300,000 seats on sale to popular destinations across the UK and Europe.
These summer seats are available for booking today at www.flybe.com with one way fares from £29.99 including taxes and airport charges. Tickets are valid for travel between 28th March and 30th June 2010 and include:
• Birmingham to: Guernsey, Jersey, Brest, Bergerac and La Rochelle
• Edinburgh to: Jersey
• Exeter to: Guernsey and Jersey
• Guernsey to: Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester and Southampton
• Isle of Man to: London Luton, Jersey
• Jersey to: Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Newcastle, Norwich, Doncaster Sheffield and Paris Charles de Gaulle
• London Gatwick to: Bergerac
• London Luton to: Isle of Man
• Manchester to: Guernsey and Jersey
• Newcastle to: Jersey and Limoges
• Norwich to: Jersey
• Southampton to: Avignon, Guernsey, Jersey, Brest, Bergerac, La Rochelle, Limoges and Rennes
The second phase of the summer schedule comes just two weeks after the early release of a selection of Flybe’s sun and sea routes from airports including London Gatwick. They offer travellers frequent, affordable and reliable services from their doorstep to some of the most popular destinations in Europe for next summer with early-bird bookers able to enjoy the lowest possible fares.
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “With people still very conscious of the need to manage their travel budgets, it makes sense to start planning for next year’s holiday now.
“Despite the economic challenges of the past 12 months, we have continued to grow and develop the airline to provide the most cost-effective, efficient and flexible services possible for passengers. As this early selection of seats feature some of our most popular leisure and business destinations we’d urge travellers to book early so they don’t miss out on the most affordable bargain flights for next summer.”