, a leading
worldwide provider of hotel reservation technology and services, will
have a significant presence at WTM 2002 (World Travel Market) on
November 11-14 at ExCel in London.
In addition to the highlights
noted below, Pegasus will also showcase its full spectrum of hotel
products and services in Stand # GV290.
* Pegasus Solutions Press Briefing
- Tuesday, 12 November
- Room W10, adjacent to the WTM Press Centre
- 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Mr. Davis will launch a new service for travel industry
suppliers. In addition, Mr. Davis will elaborate on the evolving role
of technology in the hotel industry and Pegasus` integral role in
everyday hotel transactions.
* Pegasus Vice President Peter Fitzgerald Presents at
- Wednesday, 13 November
- EyeforTravel Conference Hall at ExCel
- “Can Hotels Regain Control of Their Distribution and Pricing?”
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- Mr. Fitzgerald, Pegasus vice president for international
technology sales, will appear at the EyeforTravel-sponsored one-day
event titled “Strategies and Partnerships for the Future of Travel
Distribution.” The panel is scheduled to include executives from Best
Western, Cendant, Hilton, and Six Continents.
* Pegasus Executives Available Throughout WTM for Interviews
- Monday through Thursday, 11-14 November
- Stand # GV290
- Kevin Short, Pegasus Solutions` senior vice president of
reservation services, and Joan England, vice president of sales and
marketing for Pegasus Financial Services, will be available for
interviews upon request. Other Pegasus executives also will be
on-site and available for interviews.