easyJet, the web`s favourite airline, is introducing another four brand-new routes at Gatwick Airport from February. This brings the number of destinations served by the airline from Gatwick to eight, and makes easyJet the second largest scheduled carrier at the airport. This latest expansion of routes and services is great news for all passengers for whom an airport south of London is more convenient.
The new services are as follows:
* EDINBURGH: Five daily weekday flights in each direction from 12 February
* ZURICH: Two daily flights in each direction from 13 February
* MALAGA: Two daily flights in each direction from 14 February
* PALMA (Majorca): Daily flight in each direction from 14 February
This is in addition to the current services:
* AMSTERDAM: Four daily flights in each direction
* BARCELONA: Daily flights in each direction from 1 February ... and second daily service from 1 March
* GENEVA: Three daily flights in each direction….and fourth daily service from 14 February
* NICE: Daily flight in each direction
The introduction of these services means that easyJet now offers up to twelve daily flights to Edinburgh from London (up to seven from Luton). This gives passengers flying to and from Scotland to London an unparalleled choice and convenience. easyJet also flies to Malaga and Palma from London Luton and Liverpool, and to Zurich from London Luton.