The new oneworld Explorer fares go on sale this week opening up a myriad of global travel options. The fares offer a wide range of round-the-world tickets to more than 600 destinations served by the oneworld members; British Airways, American Airlines, Canadian Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways and Qantas.
The value for money fares start from £860 for travel from the UK, offering different price options related to the class of travel and number of continents visited.
Features of the oneworld Explorer include:
* Create a journey including three, four, five or six continents from flights operated by oneworld member airlines
* Three free stopovers per continent visited
* The option to purchase additional sectors and stopovers, from only £60 a stop
* An option for Business and First class passengers to pay extra to include a Concorde flight in their itinerary
* Unlimited mileage
* Journeys can last between 10 days and 12 months, with no time restrictions on the length of stay at each individual destination.
Dale Moss, British Airways` Director of Sales, said: “Simplicity and flexibility is what these Explorer fares are all about. Our aim is to provide a one-stop service that creates individual itineraries to fit the passengers own requirements. The fares embody one of the key benefits of oneworld alliance - the ability to offer customers a wide global network and a consistently high level of service.”