Designed for travelling light, the new complete Top to Toe kit from Decleor looks set to be a big retail hit in spas this summer.
Decleor states; “This is the perfect travel companion for those who normally fill their suitcase with an array of beauty products, we have created the lightweight answer to a complete summer beauty routine.”
Top to Toe Beauty Kit contains:
? CLEANSING MILK with Essential Oils and Essential Waters
? TONIFYING LOTION with Essential Oils and Essential Waters
? AROMESSENCE? NEROLI Comforting Concentrate
? HYDRA FLORAL Comfort Cream
? ALGUAROMES Toning Shower and Bath Gel
? SYSTEME CORPS Moisturising Body Milk
? AROMANTIC Eau de Parfum
The generously sized travel essentials, presented in a double sided toiletry bag, are a must for Decleor devotees when travelling, but also a good introduction to those who have not yet experienced a Decleor face and body care routine. The kit comes complete with in-flight ideas, travel tips, and a simple regime to keep skin healthy:
1. Apply a small amount of CLEANSING MILK to the entire face using fingertips, wipe away with dampened cotton wool.
2. Apply a small amount of TONIFYING LOTION to a dampened cotton pad and wipe over the entire face.
3. Take three drops of AROMESSENCE NEROLI on to fingertips, spread between the fingertips of both hands inhale the aroma and spread evenly over the face and neck avoiding the eye area.
4. Take the HYDRA FLORAL comfort cream using a small amount (about the size of a five pence piece) apply with fingertips over the entire face and neck avoiding the eye area.
5. Use ALGUAROMES shower and bath gel to wash the body every day. The soap and detergent free formula will prevent skin becoming dry and irritated. Use a small on a sponge or add to the bath for a relaxing soak.
6. Apply SYSTEME CORPS moisturising emulsion daily after the bath or shower over the entire body concentrating on areas of dry skin such as the elbows, knees and feet.
7. When applying AROMANTIC FRAGRANCE remember not to rub the skin as this will bruise the delicate ingredients, often turning the fragrance sour.