Expedia.com is to provide direct access to Fodors.com`s extensive and reliable information for 125 destinations worldwide.
They can create printable Miniguides with detailed information on restaurants, hotels, shopping, tours, and activities, customised with the listings that are most important to them, which serve as a great reminder while on vacation. Travellers simply select their destination, within the Destinations & Interests area of Expedia.com, to find Fodors.com`s highly respected content seamlessly integrated with Expedia`s powerful travel-booking tools. These Miniguides provide information for essential vacation categories and allow travellers to find the specific information they need in order to better plan their trip.
Each Miniguide includes:
* Overview: An introduction that provides an informed sense of place.
* Restaurants: A wide selection, which readers can sort by price, cuisine, and location.
* Hotels: All properties can be easily reserved online.
* Sights & Activities: Includes the must-sees and must-dos, plus plenty of surprises.
* Nightlife & the Arts: Something for everyone, from classical music to cutting-edge clubs.
* Shopping: Where to find that perfect memento of your trip.
* Smart Travel Tips: When to go, transportation, resources for more information.
Throughout the listings, users will find red stars indicating “Fodor`s Choice” selections, the extra-special, good-value, or one-of-a-kind experiences that make a visit memorable. Whether travellers are looking for a summer vacation spot, a hotel or resort, a hot new restaurant, an exciting evening on the town, or family-friendly diversions, Expedia.com and Fodors.com bring the solution to their fingertips.
To ensure that travellers have everything they need to travel right, Expedia provides an extensive pool of destination information. This new information from Fodors.com complements existing resources, including Out & About guides for gay/lesbian travellers, additional destination articles, slide shows, 360-degree tours, as well as videos, radio interviews and maps.