Fusion Resorts in Vietnam will launch Fusion Alya, a brand new resort in spring 2012. Located in Hoi An, Fusion Alya will be a specialised culinary resort, the first of its kind in Asia, and will showcase all aspects of Vietnam’s rich culinary culture, offering an array of original and inspiring food experiences included in the room rate. The resort will be home to 98 beautiful duplex apartments, penthouses and beach and pool villas all of which will reflect the Portuguese architecture of the area.
Vietnamese food is fast emerging as one of the most popular of all Asian cuisines. Building on this, Fusion Alya will give their guests an authentic, diverse and truly sensational Vietnamese culinary experience. Free cooking classes will take place at the resort and the talented chefs will show guests how historical influences have shaped Vietnamese cuisine, with food from all regions of the country being cooked in the open kitchen.
Guests will have the opportunity to visit local markets with the chef and learn about the exotic ingredients on offer. The pastry chef will teach the intricate art of Vietnamese fruit carving, sure to impress at dinner parties back home, and there is the opportunity for guests to meet the local farmers and producers – one excursion includes exploring the local rice paddies, learning how to transform rice into rice paper and learning how to make rice wine.
To ensure guests are completely relaxed and not concerned with additional costs and charges, all of the culinary activities are offered to all guests as part of the standard room rate.
Reasons to visit:
- The first culinary resort of its kind
- All food experiences included in the room rate
- Located near the ancient city of Hoi An in the central region of Vietnam midway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, making a fantastic inclusion to a Vietnamese itinerary.
- Activities include: cooking classes, visiting local markets, exploring the rice paddies with local farmers
- Choice of accommodation, from penthouses to beach villas
- Set on a beautiful 300m beach
- Only a 35 minute drive from Da Nang international airport
- Every accommodation features its own dining area to further embrace the culinary focus
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Spa with 7 private treatment rooms