Flybe, the UK’s Number One Domestic airline, has announced its full 2010/11 winter programme that, on sale from Thursday May 13th, offers travellers a choice of up to 3 214 flights a week on 143 key routes. These include 15 new routes together with 10 popular European ski routes, seven of which - due to public demand - were announced earlier this week.
Key National Facts
* 3 214 flights a week
* 143 routes including 15 new routes available for winter
* 10 ski routes to Berne, Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg that includes flights to and from the Isle of Man to Geneva; Jersey to Geneva; and Southampton to Berne
* 5 Winter sun routes to three popular destinations namely Alicante, Faro and Malaga
* 11 regional and European routes from London Gatwick including new winter service to Nantes
* Fares from £21.50 one way including taxes and airport charges
* All available for booking for travel between October 31st and March 26th, 2011
* Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “Despite industry challenges over the past year, and with other airlines limiting their growth, Flybe has been able to step in and fill many gaps and continue building capacity.
“We’re pleased to be able to offer such a wide choice of regional routes this coming winter including the 15 new routes that, due to popular demand, we’ve been able to now carry over to the winter schedule. Together with our franchise partner, Loganair, we remain committed to keeping Britain on the move.
“The diversity of our winter destinations is ideal for those wanting to book affordable business travel as well as those looking for short breaks over the autumn half-term and Christmas periods. To ensure the lowest possible fares, it’s advisable for people to book their winter travel now.”