On the heels of winning both Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler magazines' top Readers' Choice awards yet again (16th and 18th years, respectively), ultra-luxe Crystal Cruises is adding more "World's Best" to its roster by sailing to most of the magazines' readers' top-choice destinations worldwide.
In its published itineraries from now through early 2014, Crystal will be visiting eight of Travel + Leisure's top ten overall worldwide destinations, all ten top islands in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific, plus 70-100% of the top cities shortlisted in the magazine's seven designated global regions. Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will also be sailing to 32 of 37 top coastal (or near-coastal) cities currently listed in Conde Nast Traveler's November "Best in the World" issue.
The two premiere travel magazines poll readers annually for favorite international travel providers and locales. Crystal's upcoming voyages include twenty regional #1's and a majority of the top-ranked islands and shoreside cities, including:
- ASIA: Bali, Phuket, Tokyo, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh, Singapore
- EUROPE: Cyclades (Santorini, Mykonos), Barcelona, Mallorca, Venice, Bruges, Sicily, Madeira, Shetland Islands
- U.S.: NY, San Francisco, Savannah, Seattle, Boston, Honolulu/Hawaiian Islands
- CANADA: Vancouver, Victoria/Vancouver Island, Quebec City, Montreal, Newfoundland
- MEXICO, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Puerto Vallarta, Panama City, Los Cabos, Roatan, Cozumel
- CARIBBEAN, BERMUDA, & BAHAMAS: St. Barts, St. Lucia, St. Martin, Caymans, BVIs
- AFRICA & THE MIDDLE EAST: Cape Town
- OCEANIA: Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, Auckland, Moorea, Bora-Bora, Fiji, Cook Islands
Via short trips inland, Crystal Adventures, or Extended Land Programs, Crystal travelers can also visit almost two dozen "best" land-locked destinations, such as Siem Reap (Sihanoukville); Bangkok (Laem Chebang); Hanoi (Hong Gai); Kyoto (Osaka); Beijing (Tianjin); Siena and Florence (Livorno); Seville (Cadiz); Capri (Sorrento); Rome (Civitavecchia); Cuzco (Buenos Aires); Lima (Callao); Santiago (Valparaiso); Galapagos (Guayaquil); Jerusalem and Tel Aviv (Ashdod); Cairo (Alexandria); Marrakech (Agadir); and the Great Barrier Reef (Cairns).
#34;Travelers can visit so many favorite destinations around the globe within just a single Crystal cruise," says Jack Anderson, senior vice president, sales and marketing. "Whether by cruise ship, coach, or plane, we make the journey getting there easy and luxurious."
Until December 31, "Book Now" fares start at $1,360, with savings available for new-to-Crystal travelers, family/friend groups, cruise combinations, air-inclusions, and "All Inclusive—As You Wish" credits.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.