Crystal Cruises has released its latest Worldwide Cruise Atlas for all of 2013 and winter/spring 2014, becoming the first luxury cruise line to offer a published guide for those years. The ultra-stylish, 170-page book showcases the line’s innovative new brand campaign, “Begin a New Story,” which shares personal travel stories, images, and mementos in journal-like form. Profiling 84 itineraries in more than 75 countries and 250+ ports, the engaging pages all share story elements of sailing aboard artfully elegant Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.
“This Atlas showcases the Crystal experience in a very different, emotional, and sensory way, so that, through the personal stories of our own guests, other discerning travelers can embrace the idea that a voyage with Crystal goes way beyond just our ships,” says Nitsa Lewis, vice president of marketing. “Our new campaign invites those who are seeking luxurious adventure to write a new story of their own –an experience ashore, a moment on board—adding yet another great chapter to the story of their lives.”
Guide highlights include:
* An innovative and picturesque showcasing of Crystal’s award-winning service, space, quality, and choices, as well as recent innovations, such as travel easement via Fast-Track Check-In and VIP Airport Service, culinary enhancements like All Inclusive, Chinese “Comfort Food,” and a late-night Bistro, plus redesigns, new entertainment and local dignitary visits.
* Itineraries grouped by region: World & Grand Cruises (South America and Australasia in 2013, and LA to London in 2014), the Exotics, Tropical Escapes, New England and Canada, South America and Antarctica, and Europe and the Mediterranean.
* New routes, including cruises beginning and ending in Reyjkavik, Dublin, Bali, Brisbane, and Kobe in 2013, as well as explorations of Polynesia, Indonesia, and the Andaman Sea in 2014.
* 19 maiden calls, plus returns to less-visited ports-of-call and lands like the Shetland Islands; Savannah, Georgia; Pusan, Korea; Izmir, Turkey; Tokyo; Burma; Namibia; and the Cook Islands.
* 2013 theme cruises, including new Photography, Garden Design, and Esprit du Grand Prix Experiences of Discovery.
* A more than 250% increase in shorter European voyages, with 75% of 2013’s summer sailings lasting 7 to 12 days, more than half of those departing on weekends.
* More than 85% of 2013’s voyages in port for two or more days, marking a continued increase in days and nights spent locally.
* Crystal’s all-inclusive value, including special offers such as Crystal Family Memories and Explorer Combinations, as well as always-complimentary offering like specialty restaurant cuisine from Nobu.
* Pre- and post-cruise guidance and options, including Crystal Adventure Hotel Programs and optional air add-ons.
With “Book Now” fares expiring every 60 days, a pull-out compendium outlining all pricing, including cruise port, security, and handling charges, will be issued every two months. Crystal will also soon be issuing an iPhone App and Aurasma videos that embrace the unique watercolor and photography elements displayed throughout the Atlas.
The Atlases can be requested from any Crystal travel agent.
Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.