The Americas Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings Exhibition (AIBTM) has teamed up with technology specialist GenieConnect for a mobile multi-event app that will enable buyers and exhibitors to view their appointments, create a personalised agenda, access social media, give direct feedback on education sessions, receive special alerts and more during the show in real-time.
The AIBTM Mobile app, sponsored by the Mexico Tourism Board, is now live for its 2014 event—taking place at the Orange County Convention Center, West Building in Orlando, Florida, from 10 – 12th June. AIBTM has encouraged all delegates to download the app in advance in order to enhance attendee experience and increase show engagement.
“Our goal is to empower our Hosted Buyers, exhibitors and meetings planners with leading-edge tools to get the most out of their show experience,” said Jaime Rosov, Marketing Director for AIBTM.
The app is specially designed to let AIBTM attendees prioritise and organise their schedules, including:
- Attendee alerts and special messages
- Detailed agendas for each day of the event
- Listings of every speaker and presenter alphabetically
- Interactive maps of the show floor
- Full directories of exhibitors and their booth numbers searchable by exhibitor type and product
- Customisable show agendas
- Access to social media
- Local itineraries of where to go and what to do in Orlando
- QR code reader for Hosted Buyers to check into their appointments
- Crowd-sourcing functionality so attendees can give direct feedback on education sessions
“We are proud of our longstanding relationship with AIBTM and pleased to be providing a mobile app to attendees to maximise their experience,” said Jackie Groves, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for GenieConnect.
The AIBTM multi-event app can be found by searching the “IBTM Global Events” app in your app store. The AIBTM event is located within the IBTM Global Events App.