Industrial action by members of the RMT, TSSA and ASLEF unions has been proposed to affect National Express East Anglia and Stansted Express on Thursday 13 and Friday 14 August.
If this industrial action goes ahead a limited train service will run between:
* London Liverpool Street and Colchester / Norwich
* London Liverpool Street and Southend Victoria
* London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport / Cambridge
There will be no other services run by National Express East Anglia on these days.
Some late-night services on Wednesday 12 August and early-morning services on Saturday 15 August may also be subject to alteration or cancellation
Full details of services that will be running if the industrial action goes ahead are available from the real time Journey Planner. Alternatively, use our Pocket Timetable service to print a timetable and details of services on the above routes.
For customers with reservations on Stena Line ferry sailings to / from Harwich International, replacement bus services will run at the following times:
* 06:25 and 20:38 from London Liverpool Street to Harwich International
* 07:10 and 20:40 from Harwich International to London Liverpool Street
Alternative Travel Options
Passengers may use the following services on which tickets will be accepted at no extra charge:
* First Capital Connect between London Kings Cross and Cambridge / Ely / Kings Lynn / Hertford North / Enfield Chase
* c2c between London Fenchurch Street and Upminster / Southend Central
* East Midlands Trains between Peterborough and Ely / Norwich
Season Tickets and Travelcards only will be accepted on:
* London Buses
* London Underground
Passengers with advance tickets dated Thursday 13 and Friday 14 August can:
* travel on Wednesday 12 or Saturday 15 August instead
* obtain a full refund from the point of sale