“Starting a career in science from school-days” an international research and practice forum on science and technology was held at Schoolchildren’s Palace on October 8-9, 2013 under the theme of “EXPO -2017 through the eyes of children”. The forum was attended by representatives of near and far abroad countries, regional delegations of Kazakhstan scientific societies young researchers, winners of regional research projects competitions in scientific, technical and natural science areas.
Exhibition of scientific works by participants from 16 regions of Kazakhstan: Kyzylorda, Karaganda, Pavlodar and other areas was held on October 8.
Under the theme of “EXPO -2017 through the eyes of children” children submitted a lot of interesting ideas from the field of robotics, space exploration, “green” technologies the acknowledgement of visitors and then the jury. About 100 works of the participants were presented at the Forum.
Each participant put a lot of efforts in creating there projects, and as a result each work was unique and inimitable. Five best projects under the theme “Future Energy” were selected by the representatives of JSC “NC “Expo -2017” amongst other works:
1) Maya Rumbekova – “Energy-efficient approaches to the organization of schoolyard garden”
2) Ilyas Ramazanov – “Model of basement fragment of hydroponic - light-emitting-diode greenhouses with drip irrigation system”
3) Erganat Serimov and Dauletbek Eskhozhin – “Model of an energy saving two-story apartment building”
4) Olzhas Zhadyrasyn – “Wind-driven plant for four buildings”
5) Kabyl Erhan – “Project of a power plant for Mars habitable module”
The forum was attended by professors, doctors, delegations from regions of Kazakhstan, representatives of JSC “NC “Astana Expo -2017” and many others.
Projects prepared by the participants of the exhibition will certainly be the first step toward the participation of schoolchildren in Expo-2017 and will contribute to the development of the theme “Future Energy”!