Travelport, the business services provider to the global travel industry, today announces a new strategic alliance with Agency Technology LLC, a provider of technology solutions, helping travel management companies reduce costs, enhance quality of service, and increase the overall productivity of their daily workflow. In the U.S. and Canada, Travelport will become a distributor of Agency Technology, LLC’s products.
“Through Travelport’s new partnership with Agency Technology, we can offer our TMC customers smart technology to improve the time-consuming and costly manual aspects of the reservation management process,” said Derek Sharp, president and managing director, The Americas & Airline IT Solutions, Travelport. “Agency Technology, LLC grew from an in-house application developed by one of our own TMC customers, so we know it’s a quality solution set that really offers value. In fact, we’ve already converted and renewed business by making this offering available to our customers.”
Agency Technology’s most popular solutions include:
* Unused Ticket Tracking: reconciled in real time with the agencies back office, with reporting available for end-users and clients via web interface, 24X7;
* Quality Control and PNR Finishing: branded for each agency and customized for each client;
* Automatic Ticketing: including both ARC and non-ARC support with customizable service fee configurations by client and/or booking type;
* Profile Management: manageable by travelers via web interface and synchronized to multiple online booking tools and the GDS, including TravelScreen support;
* Itinerary Management: customized with client logos in PDF / plain text / HTML formats with calendar attachment technology;
* Rate Reduction Finder: monitors booked air, car and hotel prices, and alerts the agency on a reduction;
* Seat Enhancement: improves seat assignments using multiple preference levels.
Ted Child, president, Child/Albany Travel in Vermont said, “We are very excited to be working with Agency Technology. All of their products have been developed from real, hands-on, day- to-day workflow situations. They provide mid-office solutions for front line agents to enable exceptional customer service in a faster, more efficient manner. The integration with online tools enhances the ‘touchless’ product. With their core values coming from the TMC side, they truly understand the issues we face every day.”
Lee Brubaker, president, Agency Technology, said, “Agency Technology solutions will help TMCs reduce costs, enhance quality of service, and increase productivity. TMCs urgently need access to relevant information to manage and measure travel programs more effectively. We are pleased to provide these solutions in partnership with Travelport.”