* Opened Tuesday 6 July
* 88 room hotel from the owners of LUX11, Tom Tänzer and Elmo Hagendorf
* Aimed at business travellers from the music, fashion and creative scene, as well as leisure travellers
* A luxury punk aesthetic, round-the-clock services and spacious rooms
* Located at the intersection of Weinmeisterstrasse and Rosenthaler Strasse in Mitte
* Staff wear exclusive clothing from the new Ellesse heritage collection
* Rooms come with a large Asprey London cosmetic box, fluffy bathrobes and tailor-made pyjamas
* Special opening rate of EUR 129 until the end of August
“We wanted to create a hotel which reflects the city of Berlin. The Weinmeister Berlin-Mitte will mirror the excitement of Mitte’s street life, from the 24-hour clubs to the large gallery spaces.
We wanted to capture the essence of modern cool and what it means to enjoy the good life – the hotel will exude style and elegance portrayed with both restraint and opulence”.