Hertz, the world’s largest general use car rental brand, announces it has begun servicing two new CARSTAR locations: Stock Auto Body CARSTAR in Illinois and Schlenker Automotive CARSTAR in Florida. The openings are part of a Company-wide strategy to expand in the off airport, neighborhood car rental market servicing replacement, leisure and business customers.
“Hertz is excited to be partnering with these CARSTAR locations and expanding our network in Illinois and Florida,” commented John Holt, Senior Vice President, Off Airport Operations for Hertz. “As CARSTAR facilities, the shops are known for providing consistently, high quality vehicle repairs. Our partnership lets customers get back on the road in the fastest and easiest way possible after dropping their car off for service or repairs.”
With convenient and easy to reach locations; the partnership with Hertz provides customers with a range of rental vehicles including compact through full-size cars and SUVs for rent while their car is in the shop. In addition to insurance rates, Hertz offers special weekend rates and rentals are eligible to earn Gold Plus Rewards points, Hertz’s customer loyalty program that has a wide range of flexible reward options. Pickup and delivery service and direct billing to insurance companies are also available. In addition, as with all Hertz corporate locations, vehicles are available for rental with unlimited mileage and all rate structures are honored, including one-way, inter-city rates.
Hertz products and services specifically tailored to the suburban market include:
Hertz Local Edition: Hertz’s network of neighborhood locations serving replacement, leisure and business customers and offering customers pickup and delivery service as well as ‘Key2Key’ service with cars conveniently located at auto body and collision repair shops, enabling customers to have access to a car while their car is in the shop.
Hertz Technology: Committed to providing customers speed, ease and value with technological innovations and personalized service, unique customer services include:
- Carfirmation: A mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts—that confirms a Gold customer’s reservation, advises of their car, and its location at the facility. Mobile Gold Alerts also show other available cars and upgrades and lets customers select the one they want – all via their mobile device.
- Choose Control: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers.
- Zap Technology: Hertz e-Return is the fastest way to get customers, when they return, back on their way home. Hertz will email the customer’s receipt in a flash.
- Acceler-Rental: Hertz offers customers the ability to rent cars through a live face-to-face video kiosk with ExpressRent kiosks.
- Mobile Apps: As consumers are looking to mobile technologies as a way to take back control of their travel experience, from on-the-go bookings to instant upgrades.
- Hertz Mobile App: Book, modify and search car rental reservations, find locations, and browse special deals and offers all from the palm of your hand.
- Hertz NeverLost My Explore App: Users can plan their itinerary and navigate popular cities all on their smart phone and import it into a calendar or to the award-winning Hertz NeverLost® GPS.