Accor reveals exec committee
Gilles Pélisson, the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer at Accor has presented his Executive Committee to Accor managers .
The new team combines operating executives and corporate support executives.
- Philippe Adam, who just joined Accor, is appointed Executive Vice President, Strategy
and Hotel Development,
- Firmin António, Chief Operating Officer, Accor Latin America,
- David Baffsky, Chief Operating Officer, Accor Asia Pacific,
- Yann Caillère, who recently joined Accor, is appointed Chief Operating Officer, Hotels
Southern Europe, Middle East, Africa and is in charge of operations for Sofitel,
- Roberto Cusin, Chief Operating Officer, Accor Italy,
- Michael Flaxman, Chief Operating Officer, Hotels Northern Europe,
- Cathy Kopp, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Sustainable
- Georges Le Mener, Chief Operating Officer, Accor North America,
- Serge Ragozin, Chief Operating Officer, Accor Services,
- Jacques Stern, Chief Financial Officer, in charge of Purchasing and Information
- Pierre Todorov, Corporate Secretary and Secretary of the Board of Directors.
An Executive Vice-President Hotels and Brands Marketing will soon join the Group.