Thai Airways Upgrades Inflight Products
Thai Airways International has upgraded and introduced world-class brand name inflight products for its Royal First Class and Royal Executive Class passengers.
In an attempt to improve its service standards, Thai Airways International is introducing world-class brand name products to its Royal First and Royal Executive Class as follows:
- “Elle” and “Guy Laroche” comfort wear offered in various styles and colours of PJs such as long robes, long nightwear and woolen PJs prepared in a quality cloth bag with sleeping blindfolds and slippers.
- 100% cotton slippers produced by Thai’s are being offered to Royal Executive Class passengers traveling on the pilot project routes which are Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Seoul and London.
Toilet Kits including body lotion, eau de toilette and cologne as follows:
- “Hermès” brand will be offered to Royal First Class passengers
- “L’Occitane” brand will be offered for Royal Executive Class passengers
Travel Kits will be available from April onwards as follows:
- “Hermès” and “Bvlgari” brands will be offered to Royal First Class passengers
- “Biotherm” and “Dupont” brands will be offered for Royal Executive Class passengers
- Noise Guard and Noise Cancellation Earphones will also be available from April onwards.
- OTOP Mangosteen scented soap will be offered to Royal First Class and Royal Executive Class passengers on the route Bangkok - Tokyo.