The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. has
announced the addition of 17 new companies to the Leading Service Provider
Network.The Leading Service Provider Network, comprising a global collection of 36
endorsed service companies with proven track records in the luxury hotel
sector, provides custom-designed business solutions for The Leading Hotels of
the World’s 440 member hotels.
A variety of new services will be offered to member hotels including
retail consulting, hotel and resort photography, wireless broadband internet
services, guest service management systems and energy efficiency consulting.
“We are pleased to add these new partner companies to the Leading Service
Provider Network, which in only one year has demonstrated its effectiveness by
producing over 200 new business leads for them,” said Kimberly Moffitt Hehir,
Vice President of Strategic Planning for The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
The new members of The Leading Service Provider Network include:
1. Advoco Hospitality—Houston, TX
2. Donna K. Smith Public Relations—Chicago, IL
3. Ferri & Partners LLC—Miami, FL
4. Hasselkus/WeberBen Ammar PR—Bad Weilbach, Germany
5. Hospitality Consulting Services, Inc.—Tampa, FL
6. IDeaS Revenue Optimization—Bloomington, MN
7. K2 Printing Inc.—New York, NY
8. Knowcross Solutions (Triton)—New Delhi, India
9. Kornfeld Real Estate Group, LLC—Denver, CO
10. Lucrum Revenue Management Consultancy—Overijse, Belgium
11. McKenna Long & Aldridge—Washington, D.C.
12. Michael Wilson Photography—Southlake, TX
13. Optims RMS—Mougins, France
14. Parasol Marketing Group, LLC—New York, NY
15. Softbrands—Plano, TX
16. Wanderport Wireless—Montreal, Canada
17. Yellow Advertising & Design—Summit, NJ