BMI regional airline outsources financial process management to Accelya
Accelya, the leading solutions provider to the airline and travel industry, today announced that bmi regional, the British regional airline, has outsourced its passenger revenue accounting, sales audit, refunds, card billing and chargeback processing to Accelya.
“When bmi regional became independent from the bmi Group in June 2012, we needed a partner who could provide us with solutions to our financial requirements within a very tight timescale. Accelya delivered to our needs for both card processing and revenue accounting and enabled us to focus on the key business processes, knowing the areas outsourced to Accelya were in good hands”, said Cathal O’Connell, Chief Executive - bmi regional”
Accelya’s financial solutions will enable bmi regional to:
* Streamline their critical financial processes
* Support decision making with accurate and timely revenue reporting
* Identify sales errors and frauds
* Centralise and standardise card processes
* Streamline and speed up chargeback process
* Manage refunds effectively
* Speed up industry compliance like SIS and PCI DSS
* Get single-vendor accountability
* Reduce cost of operations
The benefits to bmi regional will be delivered through industry leading solutions from Accelya and Accelya Kale: REVERA® PRA solution, VIVALDI card management suite, Mozart refunds management service and Accelya sales audit.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Neela Bhattacherjee, Head – Airlines SBU, Accelya Kale said, “We are glad to have partnered with bmi regional to streamline and manage their critical financial processes. With our integrated financial solutions - across passenger revenue accounting, card management, audit and refunds - bmi regional has been able to start operations quickly. We look forward to a long term relationship with them.”