World Travel Market, the leading global event for the travel industry, has launched a brand new 2012 mobile app, available now to download to all major smartphones.
The app is perfect accessory for all World Travel Market participants before during and after the event, helping visitors and exhibitors to plan their time at WTM 2012.
The key new feature for WTM 2012 is the ability to uploaded and input your own schedule by including pre-arranged business meetings and WTM sessions.
The app is completely synced with the My WTM and WTM Connections tools on the WTM website, so any changes made on a computer or different device will appear in the app and visa-versa.
Other key features include:
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest news from WTM.
- Find out more about WTM Exhibitors developments and plans.
- Learn about a range of travel industry sectors in the WTM Blog (New).
- Stay in touch with everything WTM on social media.
- View all WTM Exhibitors, Events and Speakers in advance.
- Navigate your way around the event with the map and route finder tool.
- Have all the essential WTM information at your finger tips.
Reed Travel Exhibitions director World Travel Market, Simon Press, said: “The WTM App is a great initiative which will improve all our participants’ experience at WTM, by increasing the ability to plan before WTM 2012 and maximise everybody’s time while attending the event.
“The App enables our audience to know everything about WTM at the touch of a button. It will allow visitors and exhibitors to interact with WTM from their mobile phones and encourage increased connections between exhibitors and visitors adding to the overall exhibition experience.
“The ability for this year’s App to be completely synced with the website meaning any updates made via a computer automatically appear in the App, improves its user-ability and functionality for all WTM participants.”