Expedia, Inc., the world’s leading online travel company is giving travellers a chance to win a trip of a lifetime when they book on www.expedia.com.my. The newly launched website designed specifically to meet the needs of travellers from Malaysia, is giving away a pair of roundtrip air tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Stansted, London, returning on AirAsia’s Sir Richard Branson charity flight set for 1 May. Passengers on the charity flight can look forward to being served by Sir Richard Branson in an AirAsia female flight attendant uniform, after losing a friendly bet to the airline’s CEO Tony Fernandes.
With music, entertainment and the opportunity to join two of the most colourful characters in aviation together, this is a party not to be missed, where AirAsia will make history 35,000 feet in the sky. All proceeds collected from the sale of seats on this charity flight will be donated to the beneficiaries identified by AirAsia & Virgin Unite (the non-profit foundation of the Virgin Group).
Expedia.com.my has purchased two return air tickets on this charity flight and from now till 27 April, every booking made on www.expedia.com.my gives travellers an automatic entry in the draw. The prize includes a pair of AirAsia’s Richard Branson charity return flights worth MYR 22,992.
“This is a once in a lifetime, not-to-be missed opportunity, serving a great cause, and we hope travellers will take advantage of some of the great deals with savings up to 50% Expedia Malaysia has on offer for their chance to be part of aviation history,” said Dan Lynn, Managing Director, Expedia Asia Pacific.
The AirAsia charity flight follows the recent announcement of a partnership between Expedia and AirAsia to launch a new joint venture company offering a complete range of great value flights, hotels, and holiday packages to travellers in Asia.
The new Expedia Malaysia website currently offers hotel bookings and will include air fares and packages later this year. When searching for and booking travel, Expedia customers in Malaysia can rely on the same quality product and services provided by the company globally:
* A local customer service call centre with travel experts providing the same great rates plus expert destination advice in local language, available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day on 1800 815 676 or via email.
* Greater flexibility – Expedia.com.my does not charge a change or cancellation fee for when your travel plans change.
* All prices are quoted in Malaysian Dollar with no need for conversion for the traveller, and include all taxes and fees
* Expedia’s Deal Hunter to search special deals, offers and promotions for Malaysia customers
* Travel Deals newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest travel offers
* Access to over 5,000 activities and attractions around the world.
* More than 1.1 million independent traveller reviews