Enterprise Rent-A-Ca will launch a brand-new UK mobile app to enable customers to make and manage bookings on the go.
It has been developed due to increased demand from consumers wanting to book travel via mobile devices and to further enhance Enterprise’s customer service.
The app is now available for download on mobiles with either iOS or Android operating systems.
It is free and enables users to book, access and manage their reservations.
Individual and business customers can use the new app to view or modify upcoming reservations, get directions to an Enterprise location, call roadside assistance or find and book a rental car for their next trip from one of Enterprise’s 7,200-plus branches worldwide, including more than 400 located across the UK.
They can also sign-in via an Enterprise Plus loyalty account to make reservations even faster, plus earn points toward free rentals.
The app uses a ‘quick start’ dashboard that analyses past behaviour contextually to create shortcuts, showing both favourite and recently-used branches as well as reusing previous search criteria.
Enterprise Plus members can also receive current and upcoming reservation details in real time as well as access a single list of past and future rentals.
For all customers, it includes a range of features created to make hiring a car or van even easier and more straightforward:
- Make a reservation – customers can find rental locations near to them or their destination, narrow their search with location and vehicle filters and save rental details to make future reservations even faster.
- All rentals in one place – users can view their rental details, such as pick-up or drop-off times, current rental car information, directions back to the rental branch and more.
- Manage an Enterprise Plus account – users can view their reward points balance, learn more about the programme benefits and update their account details.
- Get help – the app allows customers to contact roadside assistance or 24/7 customer support, as well as instantly look up rental branch details including phone number, address and directions.
- Favourite a branch – customers who use a particular Enterprise location frequently can make it a ‘favourite’ to quickly access the information they need or start a reservation.
Khaled Shahbo, UK & Ireland managing director at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, commented: “Our customers rightly demand exceptional service at our branches, but increasingly they also want to be able to book and review rentals easily on a mobile wherever they are.
“This new app gives people instant access at their fingertips to everything they might need to make their rental experience smooth and hassle-free.”