Continuing its initiatives to enhance
the services it provides to its more than 420 member hotels worldwide, The
Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. has created Leading By Design, a global
network of endorsed partner companies with proven track records in luxury
hotel design, architecture and project management. Leading By Design offers services including interior and building design,
renovation, restoration, refurbishment, project and construction
management. The 18 selected companies are headquartered in Asia, Europe
and North America. The selected companies are:
1) Baker Project Consulting, LLC - Washington, D.C.
2) Brennan Beer Gorman Architects & Brennan Beer Gorman Monk Interiors
(BBG-BBGM) - New York, NY
3) BG Studio International, Inc. - New York, NY
4) CADA Design Group, Ltd. - London, England
5) Cheryl Rowley Design - Beverly Hills, CA
6) Craig Nealy Architects, LLP - New York, NY
7) Cutler Anderson Architects, PLLC (Reveal Designs, LLC) - White Plains,
8) Di Leonardo International, Inc. - Warwick, RI
9) ForrestPerkins - Washington, D.C.
10) Gettys Group, Inc. - Chicago, IL
11) Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA) - Atlanta, GA
12) IMA Interiors Pte, Ltd. - Singapore
13) mahmoudiehdesign - Berlin, Germany
14) OBM International, Ltd. - Coral Gables, FL
15) Richmond International - London, England
16) RPW Interior Design Consultants, Ltd. - London, England
17) SM Design - Paris, France
18) Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo (WATG) - Newport Beach, CA
Before being selected, firms were nominated by Leading’s membership and
underwent an extensive application and review process. Each company in
Leading By Design will be reviewed on an annual basis for inclusion in the
network. This exclusive group of professionals has been chosen after an
intensive review, based upon the superior quality and value they can offer
to member hotels.
“Since our world has become more complex, selecting the right design
partner to provide the very specialized needs of a luxury hotel has become
paramount,” said Paul McManus, President and CEO of The Leading Hotels of
the World, Ltd.
“As the world’s preeminent luxury hospitality brand, it is critical that
we offer the resources that our member hotels require. Over 100 of our
hotels perform some level of renovation each year and often look to us for
assistance,” commented Mr. McManus.
“Additionally, we receive requests from hotel developers who are seeking
to build their hotels according to The Leading Hotels of the World
standards. This new service gives our hotels and developers targeted and
focused support in reaching their luxury goals,” he continued.
The Leading By Design network provides member hotels with an organized,
pre-qualified selection of firms who have the capabilities to address
their specific design, architecture and project management needs. Once
enrolled, these firms are briefed on Leading standards, which enhances
their value among member hotels and aspiring Leading properties.