It is not enough to rely on existing technologies and legacy systems. In this turbulent economic environment, you must harness the power of innovation to find competitive edge and profitability. The long road to recovery in 2010 and beyond will be paved with the remnants of old inefficient processes. Truly innovative companies, small and large, startup and existing, will find success in today’s complex travel market.
PhoCusWright’s analysts and authors of the newly rebranded PhoCusWright Innovation Edition have identified ten game changing innovations that will forever alter the way consumers search, shop and buy travel. Download descriptions of each trend free at www.phocuswright.com.
10 Travel Innovation Trends for 2010
1. Alternate Distribution Systems: The Next Round of Attack on GDSs
2. Mobile: Going Where No Platform Has Gone Before
3. Communicating Anywhere: The Twitter Effect
4. Merchandising Simplified Through Offer-Optimizer Technology
5. New Technologies Improve Web Presence
6. Social Media Monitoring Supersedes Reputation Management
7. Social Media and Location-Based Services Converge
8. Travel Information: Anytime, Anyhow
9. Cross-Channel and Viral Marketing: A Brave New World
10. Emerging Computer Capabilities Catapult Business Opportunities
For descriptions of each trend, download the free publication preview. Purchase the full version, Travel Innovation and Technology Trends: 2010 and Beyond online (US$500). This complete version is included in The PhoCusWright Innovation Edition.
PhoCusWright Announces The Innovation Edition
To address important changes in the way the travel industry is driven by new ideas, PhoCusWright has renamed and rebranded The Technology Edition. The PhoCusWright Innovation Edition focuses on new ways companies leverage technologies to do business. The Innovation Edition delivers groundbreaking research, analysis and commentary on the most impactful changes in the travel marketplace: the products and solutions that are driving innovation in travel today and in the future. Learn more at www.phocuswright.com or sign up for the free Trial Edition.