Princess Cruises - the destination leader based on the west coast and the cruise line with the longest history sailing from the Port of Los Angeles – is offering a brand-new summer season of cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023. This will mark the line’s first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast, with Emerald Princess sailing on a series of voyages ranging from five- to 16-days between May and August 2023.
The summer sailings, on sale now, are perfect for those looking for convenient cruise vacations for the whole family. The 3,080-guest Princess MedallionClass cruise ship features nearly 700 balconies, world-class dining, and dazzling entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of curated shore excursions in every port to soak up the local sights, culture, and cuisine.
Emerald Princess itineraries include:
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 24, 2023, and July 29, 2023
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 4, 2023, June 1, 2023, July 6, 2023, and August 5, 2023.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 20, 2023, June 17, 2023, and July 22, 2023.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date: May 27, 2023.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure date: July 1, 2023.
- A special launch-week offer includes $1 deposits and $50 onboard spending money per person when booked by July 19, 2022 (Offer is valid in United States, Canada and Puerto Rico).
Princess delivers Princess MedallionClass Vacations which begins with the Medallion™ wearable, a quarter-sized, device that enables everything from expedited contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having whatever guests need, delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. In addition, guests can share their favorite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best Wi-Fi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favorite movies and shows.
Princess Cruises is nominated as Caribbean’s and North America’s Leading Cruise Line 2022 by World Travel Awards.