Pacific World, the leading MICE player has announced a number of new developments which will be implemented as part of their Accessible Travel Services programme for EIBTM, which is dedicated to supporting disabled persons interested in attending the trade show which takes place in Fira Gran Via, Barcelona.
Through partnering with Disabled Accessible Travel, Pacific World will offer a wide range of services (available on request) including:
• Accessible Airport Transfers, (100% adapted transport)
• Accessible Transfers, hotel to event (100% adapted transport)
• Accessible Accommodation (roll-in showers & shower chairs)
• Accessible Tour Services, before, during, post EIBTM event (100% adapted transport)
• Scooter service for the duration of EIBTM (on site service)
• Assisted caterings services (on site)
• Disability Information Service provided by Disabled Accessible Travel (On site)
Pacific World is also a member of the Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality, which works to raise awareness of the needs of all travelers with disabilities and remove physical and attitudinal barriers to free access and expand travel opportunities.
Shaun Casey, Regional Director EMEA, Pacific World commented, “Accessible travel for conference delegates is gaining momentum aided by recent EU legislation. Barcelona is already ahead of its competitors in how it has adapted itself to service the needs of this target audience. We are delighted that Pacific World has been selected to showcase these services during Europe’s leading event management trade show EIBTM.”
For more information on disabled accessible travel please visit: http://eibtm.pacificworld.com/transportation/accesible-services/
Following their worldwide rebranding in November last year, Pacific World as a global brand is recognised for delivering operational excellence, creativity and best-in-class customer service across the world. Through working closely with local entities and convention centres, the global DMC currently delivers event solutions in over 14 countries including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Scotland, China, India, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, , and Southern Africa among others.